- Associates at AmLaw 100 law firms who went to top 10 law schools.
- Partners at large law firms with a lot of portable business.
- Partners at large law firms with no business.
- Partners at AmLaw 100 law firms who went to top 10 law schools.
- Law students looking for a summer job.
- Associates at AmLaw 100 law firms who went to any law school.
- Associates at midsized law firms who went to Yale Law School.
- Law students looking for a permanent job.
- Partners at midsized law firms who went to any law school.
- Associates at small law firms.
- Partners at small law firms.
- In-house counsel at small corporations looking to work in another corporation.
- Associates in small, midsized, and large law firms looking for a position in a small, midsized, or large corporation.
- Partners in small, midsized, and large law firms looking for a position in a small, midsize, or large corporation.
- Government attorneys looking for a position in a law firm.
- Government attorneys looking for a position in a corporation.
While Legal Authority can help law students and recent graduates obtain their first jobs, it's also a practical service used by partners and general counsels at prestigious worldwide firms and corporations. Legal Authority is, quite simply, the most effective legal job search company in existence. The reason our service is used by so many attorneys from so many different levels of the profession is due to the fact that it enables attorneys to get an ''instant snapshot'' of the market and immediate interviews with employers where a good business case exists for hiring them.
Legal Authority helps anyone in the legal profession find work by using targeted mailing. It's been estimated that more than 85% of legal positions are obtained by directly contacting law firms. Many firms, for example, do not advertise their open positions and/or cannot afford the fees that recruiters charge. To obtain work there, you must contact them directly and let them know you're available. But first, you must find out who and where they are. And that's exactly what Legal Authority provides.
We start with the world's most comprehensive legal database, consisting of more than half a million legal employers throughout the US and 150 other countries. Our experts sort through and narrow down those employers, using the criteria you select (by location, by practice, by size of firm, etc.). Finally, you're left with a list of potential employers who specifically match the requirements you're looking for. You get a tailor-made list of contacts waiting to receive your resume.
Legal Authority: No matter where you're at in your career, we can help you.