This press release informs the readers that Legal Authority will assist you (job seekers) in every career decision you make and is always there with you. It also assists you to create resumes and cover letters with the help of professional resume writers.
LegalAuthority.com owned by A. Harrison Barnes is one of the leading legal jobs search website. Legal jobs are constantly updated every day and the site also provides valuable information regarding recruitments in the law schools, United States court houses, law firms, schools, universities and business companies. Job seekers can easily get in touch with the recruiters through Legal Authority. The site assures its members a successful career ahead.
You simply need to follow some simple steps:
- You at first need to submit your cover letter and resume if you have one and post it in the boxes provided. You need to give in all relevant information in your resume and cover latter. Do not forget to give in your contact details so that the team can contact you even during the office hours.
- After you sign up, you will be receiving a call that very day for fixing up an appointment date where the professionals from the site will discuss with you about your resume and preferred jobs.
- In a scheduled interview, Legal Authority professionals will have direct conversation with your Employment Advocate who has knowledge about the current market scenario. The consultant can also come up with constructive criticism about your resume and make sure that it impresses the recruiters. You can get these services for free.
- In that telephonic conversation with your consultant, a list of legal employers who meet all your specifications will be prepared. The list will be further scanned and endowed with accurate number of employees that meet your criteria.
- After becoming a Legal Authority client, you become eligible to make use of the members-only online system. The moment you upload your updated resume, you will be assigned the Legal Authority Resume Professional which will help you to create a professional cover letter and resume for yourself. Legal Authority has trained and qualified resumes writers who spend a considerable time to make sure that your resume and cover letter gets noticed.
- After this Data Analysis Department looks into the cover letter and the resume to make sure that it is error free and contains all necessary information. After all the necessary corrections are done, it is then sent for printing. There after it is sent to the Legal Authority Word Processing Center for getting them printed. Envelopes comprising the employers address and your return address are also included. Finally you need to sign the cover letters, put them in the envelop, get your enveloped stamped and simply mail them.